Table of Contents
- Get To Know The Warzone Battlefield
- Warzone Release Date For The Pacific Update
- New Warzone Update Brings – Secrets Of the Pacific, Flashback, And Last Hours Of Verdansk
- Warzone Pacific Mode
- Warzone Patch Notes
- Final Words
Call of Duty Warzone has exceeded all expectations and is one of the greatest online multiplayer games out there. Because of its amazing gameplay mechanics and visuals, the game has been able to put up a fair fight against the likes of PUBG and Fortnite.
The Warzone is changing its battlefield from Verdansk to Caldera. The Call of Duty Warzone stayed at Verdank for about a year and a half. It has given its players tons of memories and fun.
Now they are trying to tie up with COD Vanguard by creating amazing maps that are based in the Pacific. At the same time, a new warzone release date has created a buzz, promising improved gameplay.
If you’re wondering that the hype may be a serious letdown, then don’t worry. The new Warzone update is as great as their previous updates.
We have everything you will need to know about the new maps and what to expect from them. This new version of Call of Duty has a lot to offer. We’ll also talk about what’s new in Warzone right now.
The game has super-realistic visuals, and the gameplay is just smooth and satisfying. Every day, millions of players battle on the Verdansk battlefield, and now COD is releasing the Pacific concept with a Warzone release date. There have also been several patch notes to help the game get better and eliminate any regular glitches.
Get To Know The Warzone Battlefield
In March 2020, when the game was released officially, it managed to create tons of hype among Call of Duty fans. It was tough competition for games like Apex Legends and Valorant, which were already fighting against games like PUBG and Fortnite. But due to Call of Duty’s huge fan following, it was pretty easy for them to attract the majority of players in just a few days.
So, what is the Warzone Battlefield?
You are supposed to compete against 150 real-time players on a battlefield. You loot and collect supplies to survive till the end. You can play along with your friends and pals or make new friends online.
One thing that helped Call of Duty: Warzone succeed was the lockdown. Many people were stuck inside their homes, so they were forced to try a lot of games to kill time.
Why Is Call Of Duty: Warzone Worth A Try?
The game itself is very engaging and fun to play. But why are players choosing Call of Duty over games like Fortnite and Apex Legends?
Well, because Call of Duty offers a lot more intense and brutal gameplay with various updates. Before we start discussing the new Warzone release date update, here are some things that make Call of Duty better than other games.
- Free-to-play availability attracted a lot of audiences. Just like other games like Fortnite, the game has a free-to-play battle royale where you compete against live players (but with a Call of Duty vibe and touch).
- The game is available on most platforms that are used popularly. For example, the game is available to play on PC, PlayStation 5 and 6, Xbox One, and Xbox X/S.
- Intense gameplay is what players were waiting for. Call of Duty has maintained its military vibes for decades, and that is what they do in Warzone (the game feels like Warzone).
Facts About The Call Of Duty Warzone
Call of Duty is a huge game, and obviously, it has more than one story hidden behind all the fame. A real Call of Duty fan will be eager to know all the facts about Warzone, so let us dive right into it.
- On the launch day of Call of Duty Warzone, the game had almost 6 million players, and now it has more than 100 million players playing and fighting against each other.
- Activision announced an anti-cheat system that will work from October 14th, 2021. Call of Duty has already banned around 70,000 players around the globe.
- Call of Duty is going to have the skin of Rambo and John McClane (Die Hard protagonist). Players can now play as 80s heroes on the battlefield.
Now we know that, despite having bugs and errors, the game is still great. But with the new Warzone release date, the game will only get better and tackle these technical issues. Some people even assume Call of Duty Warzone is the worst game ever made by the COD franchise. But getting to know these facts only tells us the truth that the game developers put a lot of work and effort into making the game.
Warzone Release Date For The Pacific Update
Now that is what we will call the warzone, “Call of Duty Warzone Pacific”. Thanks to the official blog post posted by Call of Duty, we know that the update will be available on the 8th of December 2021. Lucky are those who own Vanguard already because only they are eligible to play the update 24 hours prior to everybody else. If you want to play the Pacific update early, pre-own the Call of Duty Vanguard.
Unfortunately, the updated game is actually coming a week late. They announced the update would be available on December 3rd, but somehow it got delayed. But the 8th is when we will be able to play with new battlefield maps like Caldera.
By the way, if you were wondering, the old version of Rebirth Island will be untouched.
Let us see what the game has to offer.
New Warzone Update Brings – Secrets Of the Pacific, Flashback, And Last Hours Of Verdansk
Before you are sent to the Pacific, you will get some hours of farewell in Verdansk for the last time.
For now, there is Operation Verdansk Flashback, where you get to play some of the old-time events of Verdansk. This is a good reminder for everyone who has been playing the game since the beginning. It is an emotional ride for everyone. It is a great way to give the players a chance to say goodbye to their old and original Warzone battlefield before proceeding to something new.
Now, the game offers a new game mode called Secrets of the Pacific, which will be available from November 24th. Here, you will be expected to find intel on the latest map of Caldera. It will be good for players to know a little about the future map before the actual migration happens.
And like we discussed, there is a new warzone release date for a special event on the 1st and 2nd of December as a farewell to the old map of Verdansk.
Warzone Pacific Mode
The new Warzone release date update also provides us with some details on how the game will work. It shows how the weapons will work in the new Warzone update. There are numerous guns to play with, and it could get complicated for some people. But you can always try them and practice in Battle Royale.
However, with the Warzone release date coming closer, there is also a game mode called the Vanguard Royale, which will only contain weaponry from Vanguard. Also, the cash-gathering mode is coming back to the roster, all thanks to the Vanguard Plunder. It will be good for players to level up their weapons in a relaxing manner.
The Warzone release date will also bring brand new additions to the vehicle collection. For the first time ever, the game is coming with a plane and anti-aircraft trucks to protect you from the deadly attacks caused by the plane.
The Warzone Release Date For Season 6
Season six of Call of Duty Warzone has been running since October 7th and will be available for 2-3 months. Now this update will be available until the migration happens from the Verdansk map. This means it will end sometime in late November.
Warzone Patch Notes
The latest Warzone patch notes provided by Activision are said to be the biggest update to the game since its release. The new update for patch notes will be around 30 GB for Xbox and PlayStation. But the same update will require around 40 GB of space on the PC.
Looking at the size of the Warzone patch notes tells us how much time the actual update will take to download and install, but the wait is worth it.
Bug Fixes With The New Patch Note
If you have played Call of Duty Warzone, you know that the game is filled with various bugs and glitches. Some of them are so bad that many players have lost their keyboards and controllers out of rage.
But with the new Warzone release date coming close, the developers decided to bring in a patch note to fix these problems for a smooth experience.
- There are some element fixes so that the players are now able to peek/shoot/exploit numerous objects.
- Iron Trails ’84 error is now fixed, where matches were not starting properly.
- They also fixed bugs from scatterguns and scopes to fix the match-making process.
- Seasonal challenges that used to look greyed out in the main menu are now fixed.
- The Red Door and Supply Box audio issues are also fixed now.
- The camera tilt issue while using the Krig 6 is now also fixed.
- The subtitle issue near the red door is fixed as well.
- Operator Bios and Set as Favourite were not visible on the gamepad and are now fixed.
- Fixed a glitch occurring when firing with a QBZ-83.
- Fixed an animation where the C58 ejection port was not opening up when fired.
- Some errors, such as Dev error 5476 and Dev error 5573, have been fixed.
Now, all we can do is hope for the best. Because players around the world are throwing their controllers into the walls due to these bugs. There is no doubt that gamers will get frustrated when they lose a match because of the crappy gameplay system. But before we start to degrade the whole game, we must remember that it is a new game and an online battle royale game, which can have these problems.
Just remember the Cyberpunk game, and you will feel that Call of Duty is a far better game than Cyberpunk, at least in the battle of bugs and glitches.
New Warzone Release Date Brings Us New Weapons
The new Warzone release date brings a new weapon to play with. Many players have been demanding this gun for a long time, and now the wait is finally over. The new gun that Call of Duty Warzone is introducing is a submachine gun.
Here are some of the things that the submachine gun will offer you during gameplay:
- The gun is lightweight, has precise control over the aim, and does a lot of damage. You can experience the enhanced range and handle on the fully automatic submachine gun.
- This gun can be obtained by completing some of the challenges offered in the Haunting event. These challenges are available in both Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Warzone.
So now you know a lot about the new Warzone release date update and what it brings us. The new future of Call of Duty Warzone lies in the hands of an all-new map of the Pacific. As fans, all we can do is expect the new maps and features to be as good as the previous ones, or even better than that.
If you have not played the game yet, now is a good time to do so because you can experience a new era of the Warzone with everyone else. Also, you can play the Verdansk map for the last time before we migrate to the Pacific.
Hopefully, the Warzone release date for the new patch note will arrive soon to fix the remaining errors and technical issues. The game can get much better with some work and effort. Luckily, Activision listens to its fans and works hard on the problem-solving process. If you have played the game and experienced any issues, you can give your feedback to the developers to make the game better.