With growing advancement of digital science, developers are coming up with brand new ways of retrieving lost data. This surely seems like a delightful option especially while dealing with sensitive and precious data. Paper based documents tend to get lacklustre with time which is why more and more people are opting for digital medias to store their important files. Be it images, audio files, video clips or text documents, online storage surely serves as a safer option. Digital storage also comes with a silver lining in the form of data loss which can make all of your important data gone forever. However, you don’t need to get too worked up about this as you can gain an edge over data loss coupled with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
While searching for file recovery software online, you might come across an array of options. But in most cases, they are not of much help and might even take hours just to finish the installation process. Instances of these software’s carrying hidden adware and spyware is also not rare. EaseUS can serve as a safe bet as it accentuates the whole data recovery drill in a seamless manner and that too without having to pay anything.
You might also proceed with its paid professional version but the features remain more or less the same in both the free and paid variants. In general, the free version allows data recovery ranging up to 500MB which can be increased to 2GB by simply sharing it over different social media channels. Enough said, let us now take a look at the main aspects of this file recovery software along with its installation steps in Windows and MAC devices.
EaseUS wins it hands down in the department of user experience with seamless navigation and next to none learning curve. Even amateurs can make use of this software to recover back their important data. The neatly stacked interface consists of minimal buttons which can help you get the work done in no time.
Once you are done with the data recovery, you can filter out the results and save time in scanning through the results for deciding upon the files which you need to restore in your system. This becomes all the more necessary while running this software on a hard drive which has been used for quite some time. In this case, you might be presented with numerable deleted files and scrolling through all of them can definitely seem like a painful experience. The filtering option can come to your rescue in such a scenario as you get to narrow down the options and focus mostly on the specific type of files you wish to retrieve. You can set the filter according a particular file type such as TXT, file size or maybe those matching a specific name pattern. On completion of scanning, you can export and later on import back the results for being used as per your convenience.
You might lose your files due to a variety of reasons ranging from virus attack to accidental deletion, emptying the Recycle Bin, hard drive damage, disk formatting, partition loss and many more. But EaseUS can keep your back in all these cases by providing you with one stop solutions which are available for both Windows and Mac users. You can also gain a clear understanding of the place where the recovered files are stored such as your memory card, USB, SSD or hard drive.
Different File Types
A unique thing about this file recovery software is that it supports more than 200 types of file formats which are listed down below:
RW2, JPG or JPEG, RAF, KDC, TIFF or TIF, PNG, BMP, ARW, PSD, CRW, PEF, NEF, ORF, SR2, DCR, WMF, RAW, SWF, 3FR, MRW, SVG, CR2, DNG, DCR, ERF, GIF, MEF, SRW, X3F etc.
DBX, PST, EMLX, etc. (from Outlook Express, Outlook, etc.)
MP3, AAC, AIF or AIFF, M4A, WAV, WMA, APE, MID or MIDI, OGG, RealAudio, VQF, MKV, MPG, FLV, M4V, RM or RMVB, WMV etc.
MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, ASF, MOV, SWF, RM or RMVB, MKV, MPEG etc.
EPS, DOC or DOCX, INDD, PPT or PPTX, XLS or XLSX, HTML or HTM, PDF, CWK etc.
- Other File Types
Archives (ZIP, SIT, RAR, ISO etc.), html, exe, SITX etc.
Recovery Steps In Mac
- Firstly, you will have to provide necessary access to the application so that it can initiate the process of scanning the hard drive.
- Next you will be directed to the home screen of the app from where you can pick the device you wish to scan. EaseUS Mac data recovery software will choose the local drive by default. You can however select an external drive or maybe a different partition as per your preference.
- Once you are done selecting the partition or disk, you will have to click on ‘Scan’ to initiate the process.
- On completion of the scan, you can preview the files and select the ones you actually wish to restore back to the device before clicking the ‘Recover Now’ button. Here you can make the choice of saving the recovered files either in cloud or local drive.
Recovery Steps In Windows
- First you will have to launch this file recovery software and specify the location which you wish to scan. Here you can either proceed with partition, hard drive, external storage, Desktop, Documents or Libraries.
- On launching of the scan, it carefully examines all the files which were emptied from the Recycle Bin or got simply deleted.
- On completion of the initial scan, another in-depth one starts and covers the entire data area of your device rather than just the file directory. This process might take longer than its predecessor.
- On completion of scanning, you can preview the files by filtering them according to location or type. Ultimately, you will have to click on the ‘Recover’ button.
The best thing about EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is that it doesn’t damage your drives and is completely safe to use. It supports data recovery from RAID storage and servers. So, try it out today and don’t forget to share your end experience with us in the comments section below.