The Smartphones from Xiaomi, the Chinese Mobile Company has always rocked the Indian Market because of the cheap prices and high-end configurations they come with. The Redmi Note was just launched a few days back in the Indian market, though it was available in the International market long back.
As the title speaks, I’ll be guiding with the steps to root the Xiaomi Redmi Note, You would be thinking isn’t it too early? The device has just reached home few days back and a rooting guide is live. What to say? It’s all about technology! So let’s begin with the rooting guide without wasting a second of yours.
Steps to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G
Well, the steps are very easy and you will be able to root your Xiaomi Note 3G within few seconds. So Let’s begin with the steps :
- Download the Update (Root).zip file and place it in your SD Card, This File is the file which has the commands which will work in background to access the SuperUser in your Phone and would update the Binaries.
- Once you download the above linked file. Start the Updater App on your Redmi Note.
- Go to Menu and click on “Update Package” and select the File which you download from the above Link.
- Once you select the Update File.zip the Updater App would begin Flashing the script and you will see the Flashing progress going on, Once it is done, your Redmi Note would restart.
- Once your Phone Boots up completely go to the in-built Security App
- Click on the Permissions Tab
- Turn on Root Access
Hurrah! That’s it you’ve successfully rooted the Xiaomi Redmi Note, in case you face any problems with rooting or while downloading the Root Access File, you can comment over here or contact us by navigating to the contact page. Have a Question post us?
Questions Asked :
Will Rooting the Redmi Note void the warranty?
Answer : Well, It is officially said that Rooting the Xiaomi Phones would not void the warranty or cause any effect on Warranty, Be it Xiaomi Redmi Note, Redmi Note 4G, Xiaomi Mi 3 or Redmi 1s.