You can now buy the Moto 360 Sport from the Google Play Store, at present it is priced at $299.99. During the launch of the second generation of Moto 360 2nd Gen, Motorola hinted a sports version of its Android Wear powered watch. The launch on Google Play store is after it had been released on Verizon last week.
[button color=”” size=”large” type=”square” target=”” link=”https://store.google.com/product/moto_360_sport”]Buy Moto 360 Sport from Google Play Store[/button]
According to Motorola the watch is designed for Sport and built to last. The Silicone structure of the watch doesn’t absorb any sweat and thus is resilient to fading or staining.
The built-in GPS allows you to log your run without carrying your phone. The Moto Body app for the Moto 360 Sport works with other popular fitness apps like Fitbit 3, Under Armour Record, MapMyRun and Strava. Moto Body manages yor work out data from the watch and syncs it to the apps.
The silicone strapped Moto 360 Sport is IP67 rated(water and dust resistant) and houses a hear-rate monitor. The hybrid AnyLight display allows you to have a nice colorful screen indoors and also a clear view outdoors.
The specifications of the Sport are as follows:
- AnyLight Hybrid Display
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
1.37” (360 X 325)
- Android Wear operating system
- 45mm diameter case
- 300mAh battery(Lasts upto full day with ambient light on)
- Wireless charging (dock included)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 512MB RAM with 4GB internal storage
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE & Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Barometric Altimeter for measuring altitude & Heart rate monitor