Table of Contents
Huawei launches HUAWEI P50 Pro and Huawei p50 pocket In The Leading smartphone brand, Huawei, has announced the launch of its newest flagship, the HUAWEI P50 Pro, and its mid-tier, the Huawei p50 pocket in the. The HUAWEI P50 Pro combines high-end hardware, nimble performance, a sleek design, and AI-powered photography to provide a complete mobile experience for consumers.
Huawei has launched new P series smartphones in the HUAWEI P50 Pro and the Huawei p50 pocket. Huawei has launched new P series smartphones, the HUAWEI P50 Pro and the HUAWEI P50 Pocket. Huawei P50 Pro is the new flagship device from Huawei. The phone is powered by Kirin 970 chipset alongside 6GB RAM. The phone’s design is similar to the Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Huawei P50 Pro sports a 6.5-inch Full HD display with 2160 x 1080 pixels. The phone supports Huawei’s Master AI technology which means it can recognize the content of a photo.ls resolution.
Huawei p50 Pocket Specs
Huawei P50 is a thin and light laptop that is powered by an Intel Core i7 processor and 8GB of RAM. The display has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and the computer can be configured in a number of different ways.
HUAWEI P50 Pocket Camera
HUAWEI has recently released their new P50 camera, a phone that can also be used as a camera. The HUAWEI PureView technology ensures that it has the best photography features of today and tomorrow. The P50 is a very impressive camera, but with so many other impressive cameras out there, how does it stack up?
Features P50 Pocket
- 50 PocketThe RAM comes with a large capacity of 8 GB with a storage memory of 256 GB or the RAM with a large capacity of 12 GB with a storage memory of 512 GB.
- The mobile is durable and has a dust- and splash-resistant coating.
- The phone supports 40W ultra-fast charging.
- Captures quality video 4K andEIS 1080p.
- Provides a processor Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 4G Powerful performance for gamers.
- The phone comes with a quality Foldable OLED screen.
- Dual SIM cards and a memory card can be used simultaneously
- The fingerprint sensor on the edge of the device is fast in response.
- The front-facing camera on the phone is powerful and takes excellent pictures.
- There is a powerful camera on the back of the phone that is capable of taking great pictures.
- The phone is thin, which made it light in weight, weighing about 190 grams, and easy to use with one hand.
HUAWEI P50 Pocket Review
Huawei has been in the smartphone industry for quite some time now. The Chinese company has been at the top of the smartphone game with iPhone, Samsung, and other companies. Huawei maintains a large smartphone range that is affordable for consumers. The Huawei P-series is one of the high-end flagship smartphones. From a style perspective, Huawei P50 is a perfect blend between a business smartphone and a high-end style phone.