Table of Contents
There are many types of articles, including features, news stories, instructional articles, profiles, and so on, where every one of them has its qualities that are different from one another yet with common characteristics. From editing your work and researching your ideas to writing, writing articles can share vital and compelling information with the readers. However, you can check different essay writer also, for a better understanding.
Forming your ideas
Check the type of articles you want to write: before figuring out the topic, think of articles that would best suit the points you want people to know about. Some types of items are better suited to particular issues. However, some of the common problems are as below:
- News: this type of paper shows several facts related to recent happening or what will happen in the coming future. It includes 5 Ws and 1 H, i.e., Who, When, What, Where, Why, How.
- Feature: this type of article portrays information in a more descriptive, creative, and appropriate way than a straight news article. It can be an article related to some phenomena, a person, another subject, or a place.
- Editorial: This article portrays the opinion of the writer over a debate or any other topic. It intends to persuade the readers to have a different approach regarding their case.
- How-to: this article provides clear information and instructions regarding how to accomplish some tasks.
- Profile: this article shows information about a person, utilizing data that the writer usually gathers via background research and interviews.
Brainstorming your ideas
Gather some potential topics that you want to jot down. However, narrow the topic to write a readable yet concise article. Before writing them down, ask yourself the following questions:
- What made you choose this topic?
- What points will the people focus on and why?
- What do you want the people to know about this topic?
- What is the motive of your case?
Go for something that interests you
You cannot always write everything that someone asks you to go for. It will help you generate more engaging content. For example, if you’re a personal injury lawyer in Pensacola, you would probably do well to focus on types of personal injury cases and how you can help victims as opposed to legal jargon that your everyday person may not understand.
- You aim to show people what you are good at.
Do preliminary research
In case you do not know about the topic, as in you get an assignment, do some primary research.
- Choose some keywords and search them in some online search engine. This will lead you to sources that have similar topics.
- Read other blogs that are related either online or in local libraries. Check out books, articles, magazines, online features, or published interviews.
Find a unique side
Think about how you can make this article stand out after deciding on your topic and narrow it down to something more specific. Try to be unique in approaching the material if you are writing an article about something that other people are also writing about. Plagiarism greatly influences the performance of your website over the web.