No matter where you go, you are continuously surrounded by stories related to corporate cybersecurity issues, scams or phishing, internet online fraud, and many other remarkable negative incidents. Cybercrime has become a big issue nowadays, giving birth to the advantage of perfect cybersecurity activities.
Whether it is a business, government matter, organization, or private resident of a country, everyone wants their information safe and sound.
Such an essential part of our lives(including sensitive and personal information, financial documents, and our day-to-day work)is done via the internet. Cybersecurity architects in this case come as an essential part of the cybersecurity and great mind puzzle.
In the CISSP certification training, some faculties will teach you the basics and the essential elements which are required for the examination point of view.
In the examination, they will cover the topic which is related to security and risk management, asset security, security architecture, and engineering, security operations, software development security, and others that are within the course.
Learning from the books is quite easy but the faculties I will make you understand and get it into mind in an interesting way so that that students will never forget about the CISSP certification. After getting all the things I want to know then I am ready to do the job in a professional manner in any of the organizations.
In my personal view, the institution had helped a lot to get things done. I can ask the doubts whenever I want to the faculties in the late-night also and they had never made me disappointed for any reason.
Roles as well as responsibilities of a CISSP certification candidate in cybersecurity
- Admiring a complete understanding of the technology of an organization and information systems related to secured networking
- Making, identifying, and designing the most possible advanced and tangible security architectures for all IT companies having bigger projects
- Carrying out vulnerable testing on the successfully designed and planned infrastructure, which includes risk management and security procedures
- Identifying the latest security trends, new secured systems of the network as well as updated authentication algorithms along with the related protocols
- Explaining, innovating, putting to use, and tolerating all required security policies in the corporate sector as well as the policies to make sure that all the associated employees go by them
- Creating requirements for all the assets of the IT field including path makers, colloquial, local area networks (or LANs), wide-area networks (or WANs), virtual private networks (or VPNs), and any other dedicated network devices
- Correction and approval of the installation of all colloquial, VPNs, path makers, servers, and scanning technologies of IDS
- Handling cost estimates for all cybersecurity steps and identifying any potential or possible issues that might arise in security management
- Formulating crucial public infrastructures (PKIs), including digital signatures and certification authorities (CA)
- Assuring the last security structures of an organization to make sure they work as pre-decided
- Assuring technical guidance and control for security teams
- Approving charge of any required awareness programs related to security and all the educational efforts for betterment in preparing the non-IT personnel
- Immediate response to any kind of incidents related to security such as data breaches, viruses, or any kind of pretexting and phishing scams
- Providing a whole new level of analysis of the event once there is a strong position
- Updating and upgrading the security systems of a company or an organization to ensure safety and security
Requirements for being in the CISSP certification sector to help the cybersecurity firm
- The idea of various oriented systems(OS) like Windows, UNIX, and Linux
- Understanding of ISO 27001/27002, ITIL, and COBIT frameworks
- A brief idea of secured area control such as colloquial, IDS/IPS, network access demands, and network arrangement
- Architect planning with security development as its main objective as well as a proper definition
- Work experience with the various fields of wireless servers or connections such as routers, boards, and VLAN security
- An idea about concepts related to secure DNS, including routing, identification, VPN, proxy systems, and DDOS mitigation technology
- A brief idea of intervention of a third party debating and substantial assessment as well as analysis of cloud risk