There is a new update in Google calendar app for events, places and people come in more than 30 languages now. This update have started rolling out this week. If you remember updating the calendar app, then you might as well enjoy this feature. If not, then wait till you get Google calendar update.
The supported languages are – Arabic, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Dutch, English (UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin-America), Thai, Turkish, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Farsi, Filipino, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norweign, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Ukrain and Vietnamese.
How to set a reminder in Calendar App?
- Open the app and select the date
- Type the event
- Type the location (Typing the location would give you directions to the location on the event day)
- Add people which whom you want to celebrate the event. This would however not send them any notification of you setting up the event.
- You can select the time of the event as well.
- These are the main things in setting up the event. You can add color to the event, add a little note or even an image(if the need arises).
What do you think about the Calendar App update? We are eagerly waiting to hear from you.