Table of Contents
- Amazing Benefits of Mobile Apps for Business
- Top Six Benefits of Having a Small Business Mobile Apps
- 1. Stand Out from the Crowd
- 2. Improve Visibility and Boost Brand Recognition
- 3. Offer Value To Your Customers
- 4. Use Your App as a Direct Marketing Channel
- 5. Be Available 24/7
- 6. Build Authentic Relationships
- Bottom Line – Is Having a Mobile App Worthwhile?
Does you need a mobile apps for Business? Many business owners don’t seem to think so. They believe that their business isn’t such a big brand, that having a website is enough, or that they can’t afford to invest in building and maintaining a mobile apps for business.
Amazing Benefits of Mobile Apps for Business
Not having a mobile app for your business means losing an opportunity of leveraging the increasing number of mobile phone users. Connecting with potential customers is crucial and mobile apps provide you with an opportunity to reach out to them 24/7. Not to mention, having an app can help you improve the UX of existing customers. Need some more convincing?
Top Six Benefits of Having a Small Business Mobile Apps
If this sounds like you, stop for a moment.
1. Stand Out from the Crowd
Today, technology has entered all fields of life, and businesses are no exception. But despite the fact that almost everybody uses mobile apps for team management, the number of businesses investing in their development is still low. And this is especially true about small business mobile apps.
Having a mobile app will set you apart from your competitors almost instantly. In addition, if done right, it will establish you as a modern and forward-thinking organization.
2. Improve Visibility and Boost Brand Recognition
The beauty of having a mobile app for your business is being able to design it just the way you want. Make it informative, stylish, or shocking – it’s up to you. What’s important is to understand what your customers want and include features that they will love.
In addition, you need to make sure that your app is well-designed and properly branded in order to make it easier for customers to identify you and remember you.
3. Offer Value To Your Customers
In business, it’s all about reciprocation. In other words, if you want to boost users’ interaction with your business and, eventually, improve sales, you have to offer good value in return.
But how do you do that? One good option is to plan a loyalty program that will make customers engage with your products and services. For instance, you can use your app to offer rewards to subscribers and, ultimately, motivate them to make a purchase from you. If you already have a loyalty program in place, it’s possible to integrate it into your app.
4. Use Your App as a Direct Marketing Channel
A mobile app provides multiple functions like search features, general info, prices, booking forms, messengers, news feeds, etc. But one of the most important benefits of having an app is that it can be used to provide customers with complete information about your business and serve as an efficient marketing channel.
Use your app to remind your customers about your products or services whenever it makes sense. This way, they’ll have all the information at their fingertips.
5. Be Available 24/7
Nowadays, customer service is more than one-on-one interaction between sales associates and customers. Considering the fact that more than 2.5 billion people worldwide own mobile phones, being within their arm’s reach at all times is of the utmost importance to.
Having a mobile app allows you to be available for your customers 24/7, significantly improving customer service. Just think about it, if a user has heard about your business is turning towards mobile app and wants to find out more, they can download your app in the middle of the night and get all the information instantly.
Moreover, users can reach out to you at any time or even purchase your products whenever they want. They don’t have to wait for business hours – all they need to do is turn on their smartphones and go to your small business mobile apps.
6. Build Authentic Relationships
Customer loyalty should be one of the most important considerations when building a mobile app. Losing your effect on clients is very easy with all the noise out there – Facebook promotions, websites, flyers, coupons, email marketing, daily paper advertisements, flashing signs…
Having a mobile app is a great opportunity to reconnect with your customerс and build authentic relationships.
Bottom Line – Is Having a Mobile App Worthwhile?
If you’re thinking about creating a mobile app for your business, you also need to consider the practical side, i.e. app hosting, maintenance and, of course, the cost.
When it comes to app hosting, there are several options to choose from:
- MBaaS (mobile backend as a service) providers like AWS Amplify, Parse, and Firebase, which rely on the Cloud-based computing model;
- A programming language like Kotlin for native Android development and Swift for native iOS development to develop the backend for your mobile app;
- Docker container hosting, a popular containerization tool in DevOps. It runs your app inside a container, can be deployed faster, can scale quickly, and uses minimum resources. In order to comprehend Docker and its role in the DevOps lifecycle; create images, containers, swarms, volumes, and networks; define Docker security client bundles and client-server authentication, and more the Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Certification will be beneficial as it covers the fundamentals of Docker and core Docker technologies.
Develop Your App or do it Yourself
As far as maintenance is concerned, whether you decide to hire a pro to develop your app or do it yourself, you need to be ready to set aside some money. Of course, DIY services are less expensive but the results can still be quite professional-looking.
Most of them charge monthly fees depending on the mobile app, devices, and marketplaces. These fees may also include hosting and mobile apps for business store placement.
Finally, the typical cost range stated by app development companies in the US is between $100k and $500k.
However, simple apps with several basic features could cost between $10k and $50k, so there’s an opportunity for any type and size of mobile apps for business and get more information from our mobile apps section about business mobile apps..